My name is Joel Ware and as a Life Coach, my focus is on life enhancement practices.
I have been involved in personal growth and development for the past 34 years. I have extensive experience in 12 step recovery as it applies to various live problems. Sponsorship and mentorship has been an invaluable part of my own personal growth process. Sharing and guiding others in their own process is what I find most rewarding. I have had the opportunity to be a part of many peoples healing and change process, and I welcome the opportunity to be a part of yours.
I have had a curiosity about life as far back as I can remember. That curiosity has led me to an amazing life full of diverse experiences. I have found these experiences to be useful when shared with those I work with.
One of those experiences was LifeStream Learning Systems and as a result, I developed a personal mission statement.
JOEL’S MISSION STATEMENT:
To live and enjoy life to the best of my ability and to help others do the same.
- LifeStream Learning Systems (facilitator)
- Outpatient Therapy Groups (facilitator)
- Fowler Wainwright Life Coach Course
- Transcendental Meditation Course
- John Bradshaw: The Family
- Claudia Black: Trauma & Addiction (Adult Children of Alcoholics)
- Deepak Chopra: How to Know God
- Dan Eagan: Retreat Movement
- Twelve Step Workshops
- Twelve Step Retreats
- Spiritual Retreats
- Men’s Mastermind Group
- Meditation Groups