I use a combination of Cognitive-Behavioral Therapy (CBT), Person-Centered, Acceptance and Commitment Therapy (ACT), Solution-Focused Brief Therapy (SFBT), Rational Emotive Behavioral Therapy (REBT), and Choice Theory.
Additionally, I am trained in and use Dialectical Behavioral Therapy (DBT) skills which focus on four key areas of core mindfulness, interpersonal effectiveness, emotional regulation, and distress tolerance.
When working with couples and families, my lifespan focus utilizes a Transgenerational and Family Systems approach to provide support, facilitate change, and improve functioning. Join me in the process of seeking balance, peace of mind, and healing.
Credentials and Memberships
- Registered Mental Health Counselor Intern, License #: MH19975, Licensing Supervisor: Yaro Garcia, PhD., LMHC
- Master’s Degree in Clinical Mental Health Counseling (CACREP Accreditation)
- Eye Movement Desensitization and Reprocessing International Association (EMDRIA) Associate Member
- Eye Movement Desensitization and Reprocessing (EMDR) trained
- Brainspotting Phase 1 Training Certificate
- Marriage and Family Therapy Certificate
- Level 1 Gottman Method Couples Therapy Certificate
- Prepare/Enrich Facilitator
- Telehealth Training Certificate
- American Counseling Association Member
- Florida Mental Health Counseling Association Member
- American Psychiatric Association Member
- Basic Life Support for Health Care Professionals Certified
- National Society of Leadership and Success Member
- Psi Chi Member